Sunday, January 1, 2012

Postage Stamp Crazy!






Wow, what happened to the fall?  Or Christmas for that matter?  Things got a little hectic on my sewing machine this fall, I decided to make Christmas presents!  Wow, what an undertaking.  Then, I decided to back up my sewing machine and catch up on scrapbooking, well, after a month of that I'm still not caught up!  I did manage to get a really nice lap quilt done for my grandfather for Christmas though.  As a packer fan and living in Wisconsin I know he will get lots of use out of it at the nursing home!  This was my second postage stamp quilt and while they are A LOT of work I just love putting them together.  So, I've posted pictures of my grandfather's quilt on etsy.com and am offering it as a custom quilt option.  Let me know if you are interested in one!

No comments:

Post a Comment